2010年10月3日 星期日

Introduction

YO! What's up everyone!! My English name is Jeffrey Lu and my chinese name is chieh-an Lu. I am from electrical engineering department, and I am a sophmore. I came from Taipei, but I graduated from Glen Rock High School, isn't it odd? It's because I moved into New Jersey when I was a freshman in high school. It sucks that I have to study English for my second year in NCKU, because I didn't reach the standard score of TOEFL by one point to excuse this course.

However, become one of the student in NCKU is one of my biggest dreams in my life. I enjoyed everything including hanging out with friends, going to KTV from 3am to 8am, and playing basketball. Oh, and by the way, I swear that electrical engineering will be the champion of the upcoming terniment, the "shi-gi" cup !!!!!! LETS ROCK EE!!!!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言