10/4 Reflection
Last week I surfed the net to check what job I can do in the future . From this homework I knew that my depatment - Electric Engineering can be a computer language engineer , and it require many professional skills and diploma . And when you face the computer problem ,you must be patient and spend a lot of time to solve it . However it is not easy to get the job , and the salary of the job is quite attractive. So if I want to acquire the job i should try hard.
This week I learned how to read resume . There is a Golden Rules for a good resume,and I think the most important one is arranging items in order. Because when I read an article I like it is clean and show what it wants to tell us. If I write my resume in some other day , I must obey the rule.
When you face the computer problem, you need to have much endurance to solve problem. I can understand your feeling, because I also annoyed all problem from computer. Until now, I still cannot understand it very well. Just that I am a Electric Engineering student, I need face it and try my best to do well.
回覆刪除It is interesting that students from Electric Engineering can have a job related to computer language, I thought that is a job for Computer Engineering?! I guess maybe nowadays people are very competitive about the job opportunities. I agree that last week's course has helped us to know how to write a good resume. It is very useful when we are writing on our own.
回覆刪除作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除I think being a computer language engineer is an excellent job because its salary is very high and having good treatment.So,if you desire to be a computer language engineer,the first thing you need to do is picking up the skill of designing program.But writing program isn't easy,so you need a lot of practice.Besides,I agree with you about Golden Rule for a good resume.If I write my resume in the future, I would comply with this rule.
回覆刪除