2010年11月14日 星期日

Reflection of 11/8

Reflection of 11/8
This week we discuss the issue about "meeting". At first I think that meeting is just for a lot of people gather together to chat , and it is not really effective to solve a problem. I had an experience for having a meeting. It is for our college classmates to have a travel to Taichung on our winter vacation. Of course all of us want to make our own journey be special and interesting. However we spend many time discussing the purpose without any result. We found it waste time on the goal. Finally ,we have a good way to arrange the trip. We asked the classmates who lived in Taichung to make a "menu" for us as a reference. And it became an unforgetable trip for us.
I think that a good preparation will make a good meeting . And everyone who involve in the event must let themselves know what they are doing for.

沒有留言:

張貼留言