Reflection on 11/15
This week we discussed about how we can arrange a meeting or change the meeting to other time. It is important because we have to ensure that not only the people you are closed to knew the news but also the people who are not that closed to you. During the class, teacher have taught us to use several ways like proper language or proper way to change a date or time for a meeting. It is so useful that I can even use this skill to other kinds of similar situations. I remember that there was a time when I was little, I had a serious bussiness to attend so I could not tutor my student. Since I did not know how to say it at first time, I just let it passed by. And later on, I made up an excuess about why I did not go. I truely felt bad, but I could not do anything better at that time. However, now I know! It is about the method you speak and the courage to open your mouth.
沒有留言:
張貼留言