2010年12月11日 星期六

Reflection of 12/6

Reflection of 12/6

This week we discussed the issue about "relationship".In the beginning,teacher asked us three questions:
1.Have you ever had a poor relation with anyboby around you? What was the reason?
2.How do you maintain a good relation with others?
3.What benefits will you get from maintaining good relationships with others?
In first question,I had a poor relation with one classmate in senior high shool.
I had already forgot what happen at that time,but I confirmed that I didn't talk with him about two months.After some matters,we eventually brought about a reconciliation and became best friend.In second question,I think communication,respect,present are necessary.You need to be concerned with your friends and family.So those methods make me maintain good relationship with others.Finally,I have many anwsers to the last question,such as give you a hand when you have difficulty,give you a job or high salary and so on.All in all,maintaining a good relationship will benefit for you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言