2011年1月9日 星期日

Reflection of 11/29

Reflection of 11/29
   This week we held a fun event, interview. And this interesting thing is that one of our final grade. The interviewer is our own students, not teachers. This design gives us not have too much pressure. Whether you're the interviewer or interviewee, it is a great experience for us.


   First of all you have to tidy appearance, and bring your resume. Familiar with your professional knowledge is necessary, and tell you what the interests of the company. And have confidence in ourselves, but not exaggerated. Honesty is the most basic principle of life. And learn to ad hoc response to deal with any emergency situation.


   I am the last to be interviewed, so I have enough time to prepare for this exercise. I can refer to the front of the interviewee how to deal with the problem.


   The interview simulation will give great help for the interview in the future.

沒有留言:

張貼留言